Notice to all Clients and Visitors:
- Veterinary medicine remains an essential service
- We still require all clients and visitors to the office to wear a mask
- We are still working with a lock door policy, please be patient and respectful
- Please be respectful to our staff, please note that any disrespect, including verbal abuse towards our staff or clients will not be tolerated. Should such behaviour occur, we will terminate our veterinary-client-patient-relationship and you will be required to find alternative veterinary care.
- The sale of pet food and supplies will be available only when request are made 24 hours in advance.
As the situation regarding COVID-19 continues to evolve, we want to assure you that all of us at Faraday Animal Hospital are doing everything we can to keep our customers and employees safe. We will be supporting the public health recommendations to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
To help combat the spread of COVID-19 we will limiting our appointments to allow cleaning between clients.
Clients who have appointments:
- We request that there is only one person accompanying pet/patient.
- Please wait in your vehicle in our parking lot and let our reception know where you are parked.
- We will let you know when it is your turn.
- We will not be taking on any new clients at this time.
- Our doors are locked, but we are open. We REQUEST that you call 613-332-1334 when you have arrived for your appointment or pre ordered items, if your unable to call please knock on the door.
- We would like to be able to be here to assist as long as we can during this pandemic in which we all need to do our part to help reduce the spread.
Communication & Deliveries
We would like to remind our valued customers that we are available in office, by phone and email for inquires.
Email: [email protected]
We ask that you please call before coming in for any medications or food items as there is a delay in delivers at this time. If you are able to pay via visa, MasterCard and AMX over the phone and have items set aside for yourself, a family member or friend to pick up on your behalf this will eliminate the wait at the office. Effective December 2021 and until further notice all orders for nutrition products cannot be guaranteed for next day delivery. Our suppliers along with delivery companies are working diligently to try and accommodate the mass amount of orders being placed. We do apologize for the delay but please understand given the current situation we are in this is beyond our control.
Thank you for your understanding!